About the Disease
Stomach cancer is the growth of abnormal cells inside the stomach. Stomach or gastric cancer can damage any part and further spreads to the other vital organs of the body. However, this disease is highly curable through the best stomach cancer treatment in India.
Symptoms of Disease
The different symptoms of stomach cancer include
• Difficulty in swallowing
• Feeling swollen after food consumption
• Feeling full after eating tiny food amount
• Unintentional weight loss
• Stomach pain
Diagnosis of Disease
The different procedures and test to diagnose the stomach cancer inside the patient includes
• Upper endoscopy
• Imaging tests
• Blood tests
• Exploratory Surgery
The doctors implement any of the following alternatives for stomach cancer treatment in Delhi.
• Subtotal Gastrectomy surgery
• Total Gastrectomy surgery
• Targeted drug therapy
• Radiation therapy
• Palliative supportive care
The below aspects might enhance the risk of stomach cancer in the human body.
• Diet high in smoked and salty foods
• Diet low in vegetables and fruits
• Family stomach cancer history
• Helicobacter pylori infection
• Extensive stomach inflammation
• Stomach polyps
Success Rate of Treatment
We assure nearly 79% of success rate if the cancer is diagnosed early and treated through stomach cancer surgery in India before spreading out to the other segments. If cancer has already spread to the regional lymph nodes or the surrounding organs or tissues, the success rate drops to 32%.
Pre Procedure Preparation
You have to get prepared through the following procedures before the stomach cancer treatment begins.
• Include a healthy diet
• Regularly intake all the prescribed medicines
• Consult a doctor if the symptoms worsen
• Maintain all the restrictions
The best testicular cancer treatment in Delhi is done through the following procedure.
• Removal of tumors from the stomach lining
• Removal of a stomach segment
• Removal of the entire stomach
• Removal of lymph nodes
Original Page Content Source: https://marlinmedicalassistance.com/stomach-cancer-treatment-in-india/