About the Disease
Aortic stent grafting is one of the best minimally invasive treatments for the aortic aneurysm. For the aortic stent grafting treatment in India, doctors perform surgery inside the aorta through long and thin tubes known as catheters. It places the stent surrounding a fabric liner and reinforcing the weak spots.
If the patient is suffering from any of the following symptoms, you have to go through the treatment in the best aortic stent grafting hospital in India.
- Abdominal pain
- Pain in the back, inner thigh, or groin
- Growing aneurysm which is massive in diameter
- Aortic dissection development
- Severe and sudden sharp pain in the back or the chest
- Deteriorating medical condition
Diagnosis of Disease
Doctors execute the following diagnosis before starting the aortic stent grafting treatment in Delhi.
- Ct or Computerized Cardiac tomography scans
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Genetic Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Invascular ultrasound
The aortic stent grafting doctors in India go through any one of the following surgery alternatives after judging the patient’s condition.
- Endovascular surgery
- Open chest surgery
- Emergency Surgery
Certain risks are associated with Aortic Stent Grafting Surgery in India. They are as below.
- Blood leakage around the graft
- Graft getting misplaced from the original placement
- Breaking of stent
- Delayed infection or aneurysm rupture
Success Rate of the Treatment
At MMA, we ensure a 90% success ratio for patients undergoing aortic stent grafting treatment in India. Our medical experts provide you wonderful assistance in finding aortic stent grafting hospitals in India. Meanwhile, the success also depends on the actual health condition and age of patients.
Pre Procedure Preparation
You can prepare for Aortic Stent Grafting Surgery in India by maintaining the following procedure.
- Complete all the pre-surgery tests
- Stop specific medicines according to the doctor’s instructions
- Do not consume tobacco
- Control the blood pressure
- Decrease the fat and cholesterol in the diet
- Do regular workouts
Throughout the Procedure
The surgeons perform the surgery through the following procedures.
- Removal damaged aorta
- Implantation of synthetic tube
- Replacement of the aorta or aortic valve with a graft
- Replacement with a biological or mechanical valve
- Insertion of fabric tube through the metal wire stents
- Reinforcement of the aorta weak-spot